The school shop offers you a "One-stop-shop" as we keep all the clothing, textbooks and stationery you require. This means no more running from shop to shop as it is all HERE.
HOW TO ORDER NEW BOOKS
- Put your son's SURNAME and name in the space provided on the form.
- Mark off the NEW books you wish to purchase.
- Total the amount due. Attach a cheque (made out to Parktown Boys' School Shop); proof of bank deposit as per details below; or cash equivalent to the form and drop off same at the School Shop as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE BOOK ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRE-PAYMENT
- We will only order your books when payment is made.
- Please be aware that the sooner you place your order, the sooner we can get it 'into the system'. We anticipate a huge demand on the publishers so would like our orders in early; otherwise you will have to wait for publishers to reprint books.
Compare our prices and you will see that they are very competitive
STATIONERY & BOOK LISTS FOR 2013
|Stationary Price List|
|School Uniform List||
|Price List New Clothes||
SCHOOL SHOP HOURS
The School Shop is open every day of the year EXCEPT SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
To take the pressure off long queues when school opens, please take note of the extra hours the shop will be open and try to buy before the rush of the day before school starts! Please make use of these "extra hours".
|SCHOOL SHOP BANKING DETAILS
Account Name: Parktown Boys' School Shop
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Number: 2004 535 80
PLEASE FAX PROOF TO (011) 484 2420
|Please note: R/D Cheques will have a R50 bank levy added to the amount due.
Credit or Debit Card Facilities are NOT available - sorry.
Prices are subject to change when present stock needs replacing and if suppliers put up their prices.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
P Reynolds / E MacFarlane
Shop: 011 484 2420